Sectéra BDI Terminal protects communications for a variety of satellite applications, including Iridium®, Inmarsat®, Globalstar and Thuraya satellite phones. The terminal has also been enhanced to provide secure data rates up to 128 Kb/s over landline digital networks when connected to an ISDN adapter and to secure classified documents sent via standard commercial fax machines. Additionally, the terminal can be used to secure voice and data for mobile phones and other AT-compatible communication devices. The terminal also meets the standards of the Sectel Design and Verification Test Procedure for temperature, shock, and vibration.
The Sectéra BDI Terminal complements the Sectéra portfolio of secure interoperable wireless and wireline products, providing Type 1 voice and data encryption for authorized U.S. government personnel over a multitude of digital circuits.
Link for The Sectera BDI Terminal Data sheet GD-Sectera_BDI-w.pdf
Features at a Glance
- Incorporates Sectéra architecture with SCIP signaling for secure wireless and wireline interoperability
- Secure interoperability with Sectéra Type 1 Wireless and Wireline products
- Secure interoperability with TalkSECURE™ Wireless and Wireline products for SBU (Sensitive But Unclassified) and Homeland Security applications
- Software programmable and software upgradeable to incorporate the latest enhancements
- Small, portable, compact and lightweight
- Security/Authentication display and voice prompts assist with security set up
- Three-year warranty