Secure DTD2000 System (SDS) KIK-20
The Secure DTD2000 System (SDS) is a rugged handheld fill device that is used to download cryptographic key, SOI, CEOI, JCEOI, and mission planning data to COMSEC equipment and communication systems. The SDS downloads, encrypts, and stores red and black material.
Able to communicate with all EKMS Tier-2 Workstations and Tier-3 fill devices, the government designed SDS brings enhanced capabilities to the traditional fill device.
The SDS includes a rechargeable Li-Ion battery, will fit in the pocket of a BDU and is designed to operate wherever the mission requires.
The SDS features a 640 x 240 resolution enhanced visibility transflective LCD display providing improved sunlight readability. The SDS also features a full QWERTY keypad for quick and easy user input. This keypad is fully configurable with up to 65 assignable configurations in addition to the normal keypad functions.
Coupled with the display is an integrated touchscreen allowing easy interaction with the Windows® CE operating system. Driving the package is an efficient 300Mhz Intel® XScale® RISC processor for extended battery life and thermal management.
(Click any of the above photos to inlarge)
How to use an SDS with SWT to perform an OTAT - Login for access to this document
Download the SDS2000 Product Datasheet SDS_ver1.5.pdf
- Less than 2.5 lbs. (with internal batteries)
- 7.4" x 4.25" x 1.8"
- 640 X 240, Enhanced Visibility Transflective Color Display
- 300Mhz Intel® XScale® RISC Processor
- 64MB of SDRAM, 32MB of FLASH ROM
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- A/C power adapter
- USB, 6 Pin Fill Connector, CIK Connector
- Microsoft® Windows® CE
- QWERTY Keypad (configurable for different operations), Passive Stylus (provided) for integrated Touchscreen
COMSEC Support Devices Include:
- ABCS, JTT, KG-30, WIN-T, FBCB2, KG-84A, SINCGARS, TACLANE, KG-40A, EPLRS, KIV-19, ANDVT, JTIDS, SMART-T, KG-194, JTRS, DMR, TDN, NTDRS, IFF, ARC-222
- Integrated KOV-21 PCMCIA Card
- Compliant with MIL-STD-810E