TACLANEŽ-Micro Release 3.5 - Now HAIPE v3.1.2 Certified!
TACLANE-Micro Release 3.5 Highlights:
The TACLANEŽ-Micro is the next generation High Assurance IP Encryptor Interoperability Specification (HAIPEŽ IS) and Crypto Modernization Compliant encryptor. Optimized for both tactical and strategic environments, the TACLANE-Micro is high-speed, compact and mobile. Available as a new unit, or as a low-cost trade-in for currently deployed units, the TACLANE-Micro is a high-value, low-cost solution.
- HAIPE Foreign Interoperability
- Simultaneous Suite A / AES EFF Communications
- IPv4/IPv6 Dual Stack
- Remote Zeroize
- Sanitize/Factory Default
- DePAC Moduli for US, CCEB, NATO, NATO Nations and Coalition
- An AES EFF only version of the TACLANE-Micro is available also.
To request the free Release 3.4 software upgrade, please visit the General Dynamics Customer Support webpage, www.gdc4s.com/infosecsupport or call the Technical Help Desk at 877-230-0236 (410-850-4893); DSN 644-1139.
Click on any of the above images to enlarge
The General Dynamics TACLANE KG-175D is also know as the TACLANE Micro. This is GD's newest, and smalled HAIPE certified INE. The Micro is small, just as its name states. You are able to rack mount these three across in a single 1U rack height, and unlike one of the competitors the devices are not 20 inches deep... They are the ultimate in small HAIPE devices, not the smallest, but certainly the smallest device with the best community support. The following information has been taken written based off of info from GD's Taclane site.
Aftermarket power supplies can also be sourced from IA Specialists Inc. at www.IASpecialists.com or 202-640-2623.
Click this link for the KG-175D Data sheet KG175D.pdf
Click this link for the KG-175D Price list KG175Dpricelist.pdf
Click this link for the KG-175D Trade In Program KG175Dtradein.pdf
- 1U (EIA Standard)
- 1.61"H x 5.5"W x 10.85"D
- Less then 30 Watts
- Lithium 3.6V for extreme environments
- User replaceable battery
- Standard alkaline AA battery for benign environments
- Passively cooled via natural convection
- MIL-STD 461E EMI-compliant power supply included
- Full bandwidth, 200 Mb/s aggregate
- 10/100 Mb/s auto negotiation (full/half duplex)
- HAIPEŽ IS v3.1.2
- Crypto Modernization
- HAIPE-to-HAIPE Rekey
- Cipher-Text (CT) and Plain Text (PT)
- 10/100 Base-T electrical, RJ-45 connector
- 100 FX, 1310nm Optical, LC connector
- Standard DS-101 Key Fill Port
- Key Fill Bus Capability1
- Primary Power 12VDC 30 Watts
- Remote zeroize input
- –40°F/–40°C to 140°F/60°C (operating)
- –40°F/–40°C to 160°F/71°C (storage)
- 95% humidity (non-condensing)
- MIL-STD 810 (shock, vibration, sand/dust, rain, altitude)
- MIL-STD 901D (Navy hammer shock)
- MIL-STD 461E (electromagnetic compatibility)
- 320,000 Hrs Mean Time Between Failure (Ground fixed benign)
Security Associations (SAs)
- >23 SAs/second
- Supports large networks with 512 fully meshed nodes simultaneously
- Existing connections replaced as needed
- 16,000 Hosts allocated over active security associations
- 16 Traditional Pre-placed Keys (PPKs), with up to 11 *changeover keys per slot (load PPKs once a year)
- Supports PPKs, FIREFLY and Enhanced FIREFLY keys
- Ideal for time delay critical applications (VoIP and satellite)
- Does not exceed 100ĩsec for <= 80 byte packet
- 60 Second setup, startup, and recovery from power-on.
- Perform locally via front console, or remotely via CT or PT interface.
- Local Management:
- Optional Remote Management:
- IPv4/IPv6 Dual Stack
- IPv6 neighbor discovery and address resolution
- Internet Group Multicast Protocol (IGMP) (v1/v2) queries/reports
- Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP)
- Path Maximum Transmission Unit (PMTU) Discovery
- HAIPE IS v1.3.5 Secure Dynamic Discovery
- HAIPE IS v1.3.5 Internet Key Exchange (IKE)
Over the Network Reprogramming
- Reprogram algorithms, protocols and interfaces
- VLAN Trunking
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- HAIPE IS Future Versions2
- TACLANE-Micro is NSA Certified to protect information classified Top Secret Codeword and below.
1 Hardware in place for addition of feature
2 Via software upgrade